The Finance Committee advises and assists the Parish Priest in managing the parish finances,
preparing annual budgets and accounts, fund-raising, and maintenance of parish property.
Our Finance Advisory Committee comprises of six members including the Priests of the Parish
The role of the Committee is to:
• Assist the Parish Priests in overseeing and managing the financial affairs of the Parish.
• Review the Annual Appeal Report.
• Review the audited accounts of the Parish finances.
• Consider proposals for renovations and maintenance of Parish buildings and facilities.
• Make recommendations on the behalf of tax relief schemes for the benefit of the Parish.
The Parish Finance committee may be contacted through the Parish Office at 01-4994203.
The Chairperson of the Parish Finance Committee is Jimmy Finlay.
The Secretary of the Parish Finance Committee is Colman Nolan.
Parish Office Opening Hours 10am to 12pm Monday to Friday